21 Apr 2013

Ridiculousness

The reason for this post is utterly ridiculous. You may have observed my facebook profile over the last weekend has had some rather odd posts...and well...none (or very few) of them have been me! 

I have been having a friend to stay who in their pesky pranky way decided it would be fun to set me up to have to write a blog post about my embarrassing moments and on why I would make a good wife. AWKWARD.

Anyway, not wanting to back out of a challenge (and kind of wanting to turn this in my favour) I have accepted the task.

The exact challenge said I had to give my top 10 embarrassing moments, and my top 10 inappropriate moments...now for me they overlap a fair bit and so I have gone for a combined top 10. In no particular order, enjoy.

#1 Seeing the Vice Chancellor of my University with an open posture and assumed he was inviting a hug...realised as I was hugging him that he had in fact gone in for a handshake and that his hand was now trapped against my boob...

#2 The Massage - (it was traumatic, you can read about it here)

#3 The time when I saw someone in the street who I thought I knew and went and gave them a hug and started catching up with them and was about 5 mins into the conversation before I realised the only reason I recognised them was because they worked in the co-op and occasionally served me...

#4 The time when I was in Sixth Form and really liked a guy and spent all of an afternoon hanging out with him and then he kissed my head before going to get the bus...and I was like "OH MY WORD!" and decided I would text my friend telling her how amazing the afternoon had been and how he had kissed my head and how I was in love....and then sent it to him by mistake...

#5 Asking someone that I hadn't seen for a couple years when she was due...and then being told she wasn't pregnant...

#6 Getting changed in my old office (which didn't have curtains) and full on flashing one of the site staff as they did their locking up rounds...

#7 Wetting myself as an adult. This, embarrassingly, has happened on more than one occasion. Worst time...when sleeping in my own living room at uni...surrounded by friends...

#8 Being rebuked by the student pastor for playing a little inappropriate game called "cuppy cuppy"...if I explained it I'd probably get rebuked again...

#9 Flashing my history teacher on a school trip to Rome when we were playing volleyball in the sea - dived to hit the ball, stood up....and bikini had "shifted"...

#10 Accidentally saying things I don't mean - e.g. I said that while my colleague was in the bathroom I had checked out his downstairs...clearly meaning the downstairs of his house! Or the time I was on the XLP stand at Soul Survivor and I held my hand up for a high 5 and instead of saying "give me a high 5", I said "touch me up"....meaning touch my hand up here....and then people twist it and make it dirty....

Ok the wife thing is going to have to wait for another day. Hope you have enjoyed laughing at this ridiculousness.

2 comments:

  1. Haha :) That was a great read!
    Looking forward to the wife-ness next :P :)

    ReplyDelete