7 Aug 2013

Now to mull

The vigilant amongst you will have noticed that I haven't blogged in like almost 2 weeks!! Clearly that's not because I haven't had things to say. If anything I've had LOADS to say...its been mainly due to lack of wifi and then lack of suitable brain space with which to formulate coherent sentences. Not 100% sure I'm there yet but we'll give this a go.

My last post was about taking time to reflect and I feel like I have done a fair bit of that over the last couple weeks. However, being at New Wine last week has given me a whole fresh load of things to digest and to meditate on. 

I'd like to point out that reflecting, meditating is not a natural thing for me - if you read some of my earlier blog posts from a few years ago I have really struggled to tune my extroverted nature to trying to think through what things mean to me, rather than just having a surface level interpretation. I'm definitely not there in terms of doing this well, but I am trying to do it which is a step in the right direction. 

But things that I feel like I should mull over are as follows:
* How much do I really trust God?
* How much am I willing to take risks for God?
* Am I being the best steward of my resources that I could be?
* Why has God given me this gift of connecting with people and making friends quickly? What can it be used for?
* When there's an issue in my life is God my first port of call? If not, why not?

So there you have it - these are the things I am hoping to think more deeply about. I will no doubt blog more about New Wine and the experience because it was flipping awesome...but for now that's all you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment