So even though we're a couple weeks in, I thought I would share what some plans are for the year. I've broken them down into various categories:
Spiritual - to grow closer to God by...
- Reading through the whole Bible from my new Message* version of the Bible. (*The Message is a Bible written in contemporary language which tries to capture the meaning of what was written in the original Hebrew/Greek)
- Meeting with someone to pray every fortnight
- Being more generous
- Taking time to talk to those people might class as social outcasts
Environmental - to be more aware of how my decisions affect the environment by...
- Only eating meat 2-3 times a week (if you think I'm crazy read this or watch this)
- Walking/cycling more
- Looking into how the clothes I buy, food I eat, products I use are manufactured and produced and see if there are ways to be more eco-friendly.
Social - to develop solid friendships with lots of different people by...
- Joining a sports team
- Regularly attending my Church midweek group
- Having a weekly "pub" night
- Visiting old friends (especially in Wales)
Fun - to ensure I don't get old and boring by....
- Leaving the country at some point
- Going clubbing more
- Doing something different with my hair
- Baking exciting things like "brookies"
- Taking more photos
Cool well that's pretty much it...
Oh and make sure I see these guys more
Photo courtesy of Nom and Malc